hêbêstan = }%青/.春;"的+\國|~度:<

02 January 2007

service resumes normal

Having spent a week in Iran, I came back to my previous life. Tonnes of work are still waiting for me to complete. Two 3000-word assignments are to be submitted in coming two weeks, not to mention about the proposal for the dissertation of my master programme. Moreover, I should start my preparation for the professional examination which will be held in June. Though there is still half year, time is never enough.

Nevertheless, I don't never see all these as a real austerity. And I also understand the meaning of a cliche: an ending is another beginning. The journey in Iran is a memorable experience in my life that I will never forget. I would upload some of the photos taken and the stories happened in here when I have time.

Lastly, may I wish you a Wonderful New Year!

No comments: