hêbêstan = }%青/.春;"的+\國|~度:<

15 December 2006

bungy jon

This video was recorded six years ago in New Zealand when I went there for my graduation expedition.

It was a snowy and windy morning. I asked the guy who tied the rope around my legs how cold it was - minus 15 degrees.

I took off my jacket before I jumped. It's was really cold, but in fact I was scared when I looked down to the river. Why did I want to do bungy jump? I wanted to show my courage. I knew that it's scary, and yet I wanted to show to myself that I could overcome any difficulty by boosting up my bravery.

Therefore you can see that I looked scared before I dived. I was also freezed in the sky because it's cold and the feeling of upside-down was a bit uncomfortable.

Free-falling in the sky is a spectacular experience that you can never take this on the ground. Anyway, I would try the jump by harnessing myself next time at a much higher altitude.

No comments: